Benvenuto su Inforge
Rimuovi la pubblicità e partecipa alla più grande comunità italiana sul mondo digitale presente sul web sin dal 2007.
Iscriviti
Bot TikTok Per Followers-Likes-Views | Python

Altro Bot TikTok Per Followers-Likes-Views | Python 2

[Nota aggiornamento]

E' stata aggiunta la funzione per automatizzare gli Share

TikTok-Views-Bot​

Hits

Support Me With 1$​

Become a sponsor with 1 dollar :D

VIDEO FOR BEGINNERS - Windows aviable​

If you need the video tutorial or private assistance contact me at the email [email protected]

Problems​

If you have problems you can create an issue on issues section or contact me in private at the email [email protected]

TikTok Views Bot and Followers​

Bot

Requirements​

You must download selenium(You can use pip) and https://chromedriver.chromium.org/downloads

Usage​

1. Open Bot.py (or Bot_For_Bugged.py if you use it)
  2. Go to 136 line
  3. Change /path/to/your/chromedriver with your chromdriver path. Use the .exe extension if you are using Windows. You can close the file...

Start​

Start the bot with python Bot.py and insert the Captcha.

Credits​

If you like my repo please release a star on the top :)

TikTok-Views-Bot​

Hits

VIDEO FOR BEGINNERS - Windows aviable​

If you are a beginners release a star this repository, follow me and send me a screenshot on the email [email protected], i will send you a video where i’ll show you what you must to do for solve the errors and for make it work.

UPDATE 07/Mar/2021​

The bot work perfectly​

Bot

Bug detected with selenium​

If you have Inkscape Python can go in conflict, i solved uninstalling it.

Problems​

Generic​

If you have problems you can create an issue on issues section.

TabError: inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation​

If you have this error try to download and use this file, if you have else problems create an issue on issues section. Look at the issue raised about it here.

TikTok Views Bot and Followers​

Bot

Requirements​

You must download selenium(You can use pip) and https://chromedriver.chromium.org/downloads

Usage​

1. Open Bot.py (or Bot_For_Bugged.py if you use it)
  2. Go to 136 line
  3. Change /path/to/your/chromedriver with your chromdriver path. Use the .exe extension if you are using Windows.
    You can close the file…

Start​

Start the bot with python Bot.py or python Bot_For_Bugged.py if you use it and insert the Captcha.

Credits​

If you like my repo please release a star on the top :)