Offline htnom [Fun PvP] - [Rimorchio System] [Anarchia System] [Punti Lusinga] [PvP Map]

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Dear players,

as many of you will be aware (mainly those who follow us in all our revisions), htnom is a server that opened more than once, more precisely: 29th August 2017, 22nd December 2017 and the current opening (10th August 2018).

You may ask, why? Why do you close if you are you going to re-open again?

There is more than one reason, but the main reason is the durability: Metin2, like any other MMORPG, base the player's entertainment in a PvE phase (for the most part). So if you are going to open a type of project where you delete completely or mostly the PvE phase, you automatically shoot yourself in the foot because you are basically removing the main entertainment of a player.

Then, why are you doing that? Over time Metin2 has become a very challenging game for players who no longer have the time they spent playing this game. This led to the "integration" of this type of project (called as "Fun Servers") where you focus all the gameplay to the "end game" of Metin2, the PvP phase. A type of project purely problematic for two major reasons: the removal of the main entertainment of a player (the PvE phase) and the unstable community (users that does not take this game seriously).

So, make updates! Make something! Most of you think that a routine of updates would change the fate of a "Fun Server", but it is not that simple and it does not work like this.
  • First of all because it is not worth it, I mean, we opened htnom as Fun Server for fun, not for business purposes and not for making money, just because as "Fun Server" you can not involve a business plan for a game based on Pay2Win. In short, why spend time daily to organize and implement something if it is not worth it?
  • But mostly because in this type of project ("Fun Servers"), updates do not have the same "reaction" that would have a normal project based on a PvE phase, for the two major reasons that I mentioned previously (the removal of a PvE phase and the unstable community).

All these words to say: yes, we will "close" again (Saturday at 00:00). "Close" in quotes because we have never really closed but more done some "prolonged maintenance" since we have never resetted player's items between openings (and therefore we have always reimbursed player donations).

Will there be another opening? Probably yes, depends on the personal commitments of the moment (university, family commitments, etc). When? I don't know, but you will surely come to know it.
After all, I think that htnom is definitely one of the "greatest fun pserver" ever open, and I am not saying that, but numbers talks, above all the really considerable quantity of videos/content that you can find on YouTube about this project. So, for us it would be just a pleasure to re-open it!

Best regards,
htnom Team.

Inviata da SM-G900F tramite app ufficiale di Inforge.net

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.