Oldschool Mt2Classic - Server launch! 03.05.21 - Pay2Win Abolished The whole ItemShop in ShopCoin GAINABLE ONLY by PLAYING

Syki

Utente Bronze
3 Maggio 2015
You failed on Epvp and now you are trying here. Unfortunately, besides being a toxic and problematic player, you are also a profound liar. Literally everything you said is a lie. You even went so far as to ask someone to COPY our idea, which we have worked hard on, and this says a lot about you. Our goal is to create a pleasant community, without deeply toxic players. Behavior of this type will never be tolerated. A greeting
? I posted both here and epvo at the same time I didn't post here because I "failed" on epvp

You don't know how to manage this server and Ita pretty clear when the server dies don't dare to say that people don't want oldschool anymore, it had been your entire fault, you fucked up plenty times and nothing I said is false, since I posted it on discord days ago and every player was agreeing to me

LF95

Utente Jade
12 Febbraio 2010
? I posted both here and epvo at the same time I didn't post here because I "failed" on epvp

You don't know how to manage this server and Ita pretty clear when the server dies don't dare to say that people don't want oldschool anymore, it had been your entire fault, you fucked up plenty times and nothing I said is false, since I posted it on discord days ago and every player was agreeing to me

Thanks for your prophecies. A greeting

Banner pubblicitario per Bright Data su Inforge.net azienda di vendita Proxy, Data Collector e Content Unlocker
DOWNLOAD
Shiro is a big metin2 community server, 17.12.21
DOWNLOAD

LF95

Utente Jade
12 Febbraio 2010
We're happy to announce the latest changelog!

You've been waiting for some unique to Mt2Classic updates and here is the first! We introduce;

The Tower of Despair! This Version of the Devil Tower will have you sweating!
Changes:

What's this? New Content?!
| A new Vein will be introduced - the Jadite vein. Mining it will reward you with Jadite Ore!

- Jadite veins can only be found during normal Devil Tower runs and are fairly rare!

- 100 Jadite ore can be refined into 1 Dark Jadite

- The refined Jedite is needed to enter the Tower of Despair!

| The Tower of Despair is available for climbing! You need to be level 65+ to be teleported to the Tower of Despair! The level 40 restriction for the normal version is unchanged. So, what's different?

- The Tower of Despair is packed with new puzzles for you to solve!

- Better Drop! The Devil King box will drop 3 items instead of 1.

- Better Blacksmith! Upgrading an item will cost more, but the successrate is way higher! (Note: IT CAN STILL FAIL)

- Defeating &%$#*//31 will let you prove your worth! Also his chest will hold 3 items as well.

| Skillbooks will now display their cooldown time.

| Kwan now sells Weapon shinings - they're called "Weapon Effect Scrolls". You can add these scrolls to a weapon like you would add a Spirit Stone, and the weapon shining effect will change.

| 3 New Quests have been added!

- Shabby Pedestrian's favour from level 62

- Tribe Memories from level 61

- Soon's Exchange (enabled monthly)

| You can look forward to a new Competetive Event. Get your Inventories nice and clean

- Some Events like Hyperboss and Boss-Spawn Event have been changed to prevent abuse.

The patch will be applied on the 27th of August

Sneakpeak: We have a very fun update planned for September! We can't call a precise timing for the update so stay tuned! Prepare for never before seen action!

Supporta Inforge con una donazione
Aquarifoundation.com: Investi in un oceano pulito
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD