New Warrock PSP

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

enricone97

Utente Silver
18 Luglio 2012
Hi Guys,
Today I am here to present a Warrock already been put into circulation but in the beginning it was just a BETA ...
After several updates, fixes, miscellaneous purchases, staff WRPSP decided to open the server then closes the BETA.
This is a server where the lag is not present (because the programmer who created this server is very famous abroad so it also has a lot of money to afford a dedicated powerful), the so-called "prone" (can be used in men or bg in warrock international) it is possible to use it in CQC! I must say it was really a nice found
There is only one drawback for "BM" ... I'm sorry to tell you but it is the thing that makes the server is magnificent:
THERE ARE NO HACK!! 'IMPOSSIBLE to create them or use a POST WILL FIND ON GOOGLE "WR PSP HACK" BUT THEY ARE FAKE, DO NOT GO!
AI Channel is a mode that is unfortunately not yet .. Solved with a new update together with the ClanSystem
Item Shop COMPLETELY FREE! Weapons Gold / Nickel / Red / ... you can only win in the EVENTS.
Log when you log in you will be awarded 1kk (1000000) and 10k Dinar (10000) Cash
Are you good at playing? COME! DIMOSTRATEMELO NO HACK OR STUPID CHAMS!
OK, here I close my description and childbirth with information

Information:

Site: WarRockPSP :: War Rock Private Server Project

Download:

-Client: DepositFiles (wait 60 seconds to download)

-Launcher: War Rock.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here (click Rock.rar War Parthia and the download automatically)

Official FB: https://www.facebook.com/warrockPsP (required to speak English)

My FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Warro...92866914061400 (You can speak Italian or English)

Forum: WarRockPSP: Private Server Project - Forums :: Forum index

This is all I'm waiting and I hope but I'm sure you will love

If you have any problems please contact:
Name in Game: VIP_ProSkillz
Or with FB Page

Video:
Item Shop: WarRock PSP - Item Shop - YouTube

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.