Newschool Nova2.global - The largest new school server IS BACK!! | 19.05.2023

In order to post your server on Inforge, you must place the Inforge logo on the server site. Click here for more instructions on this. Once you have edited your site check this box and proceed to publish your server. Our staff will proceed to verify what you have stated. You have placed the Inforge logo on your site
  1. I confirm that I did
check_favicon_pserver_eng
Sito Web
Sito Web
Discord
Discord
Download
Scarica il client
uZWppuN.png

Ottimo bost per i nuovi player

IG_Beginner_Event_saturday2.png

Welcome to the Beginner Event!
Join us from Saturday, July 8th, to Sunday, July 30th for an exciting adventure. We have prepared exclusive benefits and bonuses to enhance your gaming experience. Let's take a look at what the Beginner Event has to offer:
🎭 Costume Set (14-day duration):Get ready for battle with our Costume Set! Enjoy a 5% bonus against monsters with enhancements for armor, hairstyle, wings, weapon, and two additional weapon and armor effects.

🐾Pet (14-day duration):Embark on your journey with a loyal companion. Our special pet offers a +10% bonus against monsters, bosses, and stones.

🏇 Mount (14-day duration):Explore the game's vast landscapes on a magnificent mount. Our exclusive mount provides a 20% bonus against monsters, bosses, and stones.

✨Buffis (Attack/Dragon) / Lolly (14-day duration):Boost your combat prowess with our temporary Buffis, along with 100 intelligence points and a Lolly with 10% strong against monsters, bosses and stones.

The Beginner Event is the perfect starting point to quickly catch up and prepare yourself for the upcoming Summer Event!As soon as you create a new character, you will receive the beginners chest which contains all the items mentioned above.

Discord: https://discord.gg/nova2
Register: https://nova2.global/register?social

Vedete come dovete fare, risolvete il problema delle pietre. Non è possibile che siano la parte più costosa dell'equipaggiamento.
In più vi consiglierei caldamente di estendere il beginner event e di ridurre il gap tra quelli che hanno farmato con l'evento estivo e i nuovi player, alla luce dei recenti fatti.

Fix
● Fixato il captcha system.

Novità
● Shiva di Agosto 2023
● Battle Pass di Agosto 2023

Modifiche
● Il BP Energy Drink è ora un item consumabile
● Il Dungeon dell'evento estivo viene ora conteggiato nel ranking dei dungeon completati.
● Rimossi dal gioco gli item del matrimonio in vista di futuri update.
● Aggiunta una quest nella mappa estiva che vi consentirà di conoscere il cooldown del dungeon e di teletrasportarvi all'inizio di esso.​

Fix
● Fixato il captcha system.

Novità
● Shiva di Agosto 2023
● Battle Pass di Agosto 2023

Modifiche
● Il BP Energy Drink è ora un item consumabile
● Il Dungeon dell'evento estivo viene ora conteggiato nel ranking dei dungeon completati.
● Rimossi dal gioco gli item del matrimonio in vista di futuri update.
● Aggiunta una quest nella mappa estiva che vi consentirà di conoscere il cooldown del dungeon e di teletrasportarvi all'inizio di esso.​
1691057528572.png
1691057536876.png

Direi che questa quest non funziona proprio benissimo