Offline Rodnia.net | PVM | International | The Great Conqueror

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Bellissimo server, l'unica nota dolente è che all'inizio non ci capisci nulla fra reborn questo e quest altro.
Però dopo un po' ti abitui.

Rodnia2 is a high quality server that will definitely get you hooked. Rodnia offers a large amount of content that is being constantly updated, balanced PvP, great staff, a massive and amazing community and many other great features that await to be discovered by you. It's surely one of the best newschool servers out there and definitely worth a shot.
Messaggio unito automaticamente:

Rodnia2 is a high quality server that will definitely get you hooked. Rodnia offers a large amount of content that is being constantly updated, balanced PvP, great staff, a massive and amazing community and many other great features that await to be discovered by you. It's surely one of the best newschool servers out there and definitely worth a shot.

Rodnia2 este un server deosebit deoarece nu are deloc aspecte pay2win, are developeri care incerc totul posibil sa faca serverul cat de fain posibil. Este itemshop cu iteme/ lazi importante, dar nu am vazut server unde sa fie mai usor de facut monede dragon doar farmand bosi, sau participand la evenimente. Vorbind de evenimente sunt o gramada si ajuta cu mult dezvoltarea caracterului. Orice problema ati avea pe server stafful va ajuta indata. Sunt multe de facut pe server fiind astea PvM sau PvP. E destul de usor de ajuns la lvl maxim, dar nu este usor de obtinut itemele de nivel mare. Daca are cineva nevoie de detalii imi poate crie pe discord: Valdarak#1855

Rodnia2 is a very special server, becuase it does not have pay2win aspects and it's developers care very much about the game and it's development. There is itemshop with important items like chests, battlepass, but almost everything can be obtained in-game, or you can even buy dragon coins for in-game money. You can even farm them during events, or from bosses. Just this week I made 25 DC by farming bosses and participating in events. The staff is always there if you need help with anything and is fast to respons in-game and on the discord server. There is a lot to do on the server. You can do PvM or PvP, whichever you like. Of course you will need money for a good pvp gear. It's easy to get to the maximum level, but a bit more challenging to obtain the more important items afterwards. If you need help or more information feel free to message me on discord: Valdarak#1855

Rodnia2 egy nagyon különleges szerver, mivel nincs benne semmilyen pay2win aspektus és a készítői nagyon törődnek a szerverrel. Van egy itemshop amiben vannak fontos tárgyak, de ebben a szerverben a legkönnyebb Sárkány Érmét szerezni, csak farmből. Ezen a héten 25 SÉ-t farmoltam csak bossoktól. Ezek melett sokszor vannak események, ahol jó esély van pénzt csinálni. A magyar közösség is elég jó létszámmal rendelkezik. Nem kell feltétlenül tudni az angolt, hogy tudjatok segítséget kérni :) . Tudtok engem kérdezni. Sok dolgot lehet csinálni a szerón, legyen az PvM vagy PvP. Elég egyszerű eljutni a max szintre, de ezek után jön az igazi kihívás. Kifarmolni az erős tárgyakat, fegyvereket stb. Több információért, vagy segítségért írhattok nyugodtan discordon: Valdarak#1855

Il server è fantastico! Ancora meglio per i nuovi giocatori sul Server 2, la comunità e il team sono molto disponibili e cordiali con le nuove persone .. Eventi regolarmente .. Nuovi contenuti rilasciati molto spesso .. In termini di gameplay, salire di livello è la parte meno impegnativa, la fine gli oggetti di gioco sono la vera sfida, ma non c'è pay2win, con una preferenza per un po 'di PvM extra e starai bene ..

Il server è fantastico! Ancora meglio per i nuovi giocatori sul Server 2, la comunità e il team sono molto disponibili e cordiali con le nuove persone .. Eventi regolarmente .. Nuovi contenuti rilasciati molto spesso .. In termini di gameplay, salire di livello è la parte meno impegnativa, la fine gli oggetti di gioco sono la vera sfida, ma non c'è pay2win, con una preferenza per un po 'di PvM extra e starai bene ..
Tanto ci sará la fusione tanto vale secondo me iniziare sul primo :O

Hi everyone,

I chose to play on Rodnia2 a few months ago after a lot of searching for metin2 servers. The server is a PVM-PVP but you never get bored of PVM, there are so many things to do that a single page to write about them it's not enough, updates are made constantly to keep the interest of players high. Also, everything in the item-shop can be obtained by working on the server, MD vouchers can be obtained in many places and quite accessible. Events are made on the servers almost every day so that you can not get bored. A very important thing is that every opinion of the users is taken into account and the staff tries as much as possible to make everything in favor of the players.

See you on the server,

IulianSMN1

Metin2 Rodnia opened its doors in January 2019 and continues to exist since then, which proves that it is a stable and sustainable project. The server is global and we have included in the client over 10 languages. We have two servers: Rise and Ascension The two are identical, except that Ascension was recently created in order to give everyone equal opportunities in gameplay and economy.But soon there will be a merger between the two. Our server is easy-medium pvm, lvl maximum 120, the rates are 500%, 4 races and 2 kingdoms: Jinno and Shinsoo. There are 4 channels, so you will always have space for the farm. We also have many events such as: ox, guild war, pirate invasion tanaka, golden frog, world boss, pvm event but also pvp events and not to mention that we always have seasonal events such as christmas, easter or summer. It is a balanced server, which has both pvm, because we encourage competitiveness between players and if you want to be the best you have to farm and to take your items to the last evolution, so you will never get bored. As for pvp we have events to participate in with your friends but also alone if you want to show how good you are.Related to the staff they are all capable, friendly people , who are always present to help you with any problem. In conclusion, if you play Rodnia2 you can't get bored, if you don't want to farm you can go and fight in map1 with your friends and have fun. You can always have fun. AND a very important thing is not play to win, you can get everything just by a lot of work. We look forward to seeing you.

Metin2 Rodnia opened its doors in January 2019 and continues to exist since then, which proves that it is a stable and sustainable project. The server is global and we have included in the client over 10 languages. We have two servers: Rise and Ascension The two are identical, except that Ascension was recently created in order to give everyone equal opportunities in gameplay and economy.But soon there will be a merger between the two. Our server is easy-medium pvm, lvl maximum 120, the rates are 500%, 4 races and 2 kingdoms: Jinno and Shinsoo. There are 4 channels, so you will always have space for the farm. We also have many events such as: ox, guild war, pirate invasion tanaka, golden frog, world boss, pvm event but also pvp events and not to mention that we always have seasonal events such as christmas, easter or summer. It is a balanced server, which has both pvm, because we encourage competitiveness between players and if you want to be the best you have to farm and to take your items to the last evolution, so you will never get bored. As for pvp we have events to participate in with your friends but also alone if you want to show how good you are.Related to the staff they are all capable, friendly people , who are always present to help you with any problem. In conclusion, if you play Rodnia2 you can't get bored, if you don't want to farm you can go and fight in map1 with your friends and have fun. You can always have fun. AND a very important thing is not play to win, you can get everything just by a lot of work. We look forward to seeing you.
Esti helper esti obligat sa scrii asa :)) zi cu adevarat ce gandesti :p
Orcum serverul e ok dar nu e aur cum zice toate lumea :))

PS:Lo consiglio é carino eventi sempre,player ce ne sono abbastanza e con la fusione sicuramente ci saranno piú italiani si spera

Patchnote 2.6.4

Cambiamenti

• Aumentato il tempo della sparizione del drop da 30 secondi a 45 secondi.
  • I Bauli di Tanaka adesso saranno automaticamente aggiunti all'inventario, non cadranno più in terra da raccogliere.
  • La finestra di Rejoin Dungeon sarà disponibile per 20 secondi sullo schermo invece che 10 come era prima.
  • Le Anime Purificate da adesso sono impilabili.
  • Rimossi gli yang ricevuti dal registro.
  • Cambiato il testo del Patcher, aggiornato per l'Estate.
  • Rimosso PVPSERVERSPY dalla pagina di voto. Il sito è stato chiuso.
  • Rimosso il Cerca Drop e il Cerca Mob perché adesso abbiamo la Wiki in game.
  • Aggiunti 2 secondi di cooldown quando si cambia arma/armatura/costumi/skin arma.
  • Le Pietre Magiche possono essere vendute all'NPC per 500kk di Yang.
  • Modificato il testo degli Obiettivi fino a che non lo riabiliteremo.
  • I Pet non funzioneranno più nella mappa della Guerra tra Gilde.

Novità
  • Aggiunti gli item personalizzati di questa settimana.

Bug Fissati
  • Fissato un problema con il Baule Personalizzato. Mostrava il nome della capigliatgura anziché quello del costume e viceversa.
  • Fissata l'icona per la Capigliatura Personalizzata nell'item shop.
  • Rimosso il Dungeon di Arthas dalla finestra dei Dungeon.
  • Fissato il problema delle pietre al raffinamento. Rimuoveva l'intero stack se venivano raffinate.
  • Fissato un problema che si presentava quando raccoglievi il drop ed eri in gruppo.
  • Quando ricevevi gli oggetti dai bauli della Ruota del Destino, il registro mostrava l'ammontare totale (compreso quello che avevi già in inventario) per quella specifica tipologia di oggetto e non quello che effettivamente avevi ricevuto.
  • Fissato Pet di Giada, era invisibile.
  • Fissato un problema con i tasti rapidi Anteprima nella finestra dei mercatini.
  • Fissato un problema grafico quando cavalcavi e tentavi di attaccare senza arma o quando provavi ad attaccare qualcuno senza frecce o con un'Ascia/Canna.

A chi può interessare stiamo tirando su una gilda sul server 2 (Jinno), siamo alcuni player tornati da poco su metin.

Il server è fatto veramente bene, lo consiglio a tutti!

• Mi piace
Reazioni: aHa_PiroS
I can't wait for the Summer Event to come. There will be some new skins (costume, hairstyle, weapon etc.) that will help new players tremendously in exchange for a little farm. More details will be available, but there will be a new World Boss and a new dungeon as well, with all the changes coming. It's an amazing server with caring developers and a staff that is always ready to answer your questions in-game or on our discord server (myself included). I hope you will join us and will embark on this journey with us.

Disclaimer: I am a helper yes, but that doesn't mean my affection/ love for this server is not genuine. If I didn't like this server I would't have stuck with. This a sort of message to @HuraKAN above.

unknown.png

The BattlePass for June is now available, details on our board: BattlePass June details !

The summer event is just one hour away, and I am so excited to start farming for the items, and see/ experience the changes.
The June Battlepass was a bit hard, but definitely doable. I will finish it on Saturday.
Can't wait to get hands on the new costumes and hairstyle, but the most important change I am waiting for the ability to put bonuses on wings (albeit for a limited time).

The Summer Event is here and it brought new oppotunities to enjoy ourselves and make money. It's more enjoyable beating metins and getting ice creams from the chest that drop. The new fish system and map is amazing! You can make a lot of money..but that is not important. The most important are the new wings :3 I didn't have time to farm them yet, but I cannot wait to have them! The fishing system requires a bit of dexterity, but it is fun to do. THere were some issues with the Jigsaw event, but they were switfly solved. A fusion between the two server has just been announced, and with it a promise of new features to make the game more interesting and enjoyable! I cannot wait!!

• Mi piace
Reazioni: AngelMayCry
Patchnote 2.6.7

Novita'

Cambiamenti

Bug Fissati
  • Fissato un problema con Colleziona i Gelati.
  • Fissata l'icona del Costume Cyberpunk.
  • Bloccato un hack che stava ancora funzionando qui
  • Altri piccoli cambiamenti per la finestra di Interfaccia Utente.

Uno dei pochi server in cui si possono fare soldi non solo spaccando metin, ma anche facendo una serie di cose diverse, lunghe da spiegare ed elencare qui. I system sono davvero fatti bene e molto comodi. Dopo 10 giorni posso dire che è un ottimo gameplay, a breve ci sarà la fusione con il primo server, per chi volesse iniziare questo è il momento giusto, ci sono gilde italiane attive in entrambi i regni.

Consiglio.

• Mi piace
Reazioni: Overwatch
Server noioso e ripetitivo, PvP sbilanciato (ninja che quasi ti shottano con una skill pur essendo full res. abi), counter del sito fasullo (ci saranno si e no la metà dei player che segna) e pieno di bot, sconsiglio.

Ultima modifica:
Server noioso e ripetitivo, PvP sbilanciato (ninja che quasi ti shottano con una skill pur essendo full res. abi), counter del sito fasullo (ci saranno si e no la metà dei player che segna) e pieno di bot, sconsiglio.
La metà? magari...
Sul secondo server è quasi vuoto, ci saranno un centinaio di players, sul primo sarà ancora peggio.

Forza Italia!

Counter del sito fasullo (ci saranno si e no la metà dei player che segna) e pieno di bot, sconsiglio.
Assolutamente d'accordo, sono entrato sul server con il counter che segnava 950+ online, ma in game non ho trovato praticamente nessuno.
Apparte quello è un bel server

Mi sa che hai provato un server diverso oppure parli tanto per :)) il sito é vero é stra buggato non ci saranno 2k players ma 800/900 ci sono sicuramente,il ninja che shotta dubito io sono ninja e non shotto e nemmeno vengo shotato,l`unica clase diciamo come la definisci te sbilanciata e il mentale che con full abilitá ti spara una cosa come 30 k :)),bot se intendi hackers dubito hanno un sistema anticheat della Madonna e se cercano di cheatare vengono bannati subito :))

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.