Guida Telegram Bot Per Servizi Di Affiliazione

inforge-user001

Utente Jade
28 Marzo 2020

Cosa è necessario
Un database dal quale prendere le informazioni, io ne ho creato uno provvisorio per provare il bot rispettando le table di AliExpress tramite il servizio Admitad.
Se avete un database diverso, basterà cambiare gli indici nel file worker.py

# Questo è la mia tabella dalla quale prendo i prodotti, se vi adattate a questa non dovrete cambiare nulla
# image | oldprice | price | title | url

Bot.py

API_TOKEN​

If you want to use my code you must have a bot so an API_TOKEN.
For have it you must open your Telegram and go to search @BotFather for create a new bot.
Guide

YOUR_USERNAME​

You must change this with your Telegram username. You can find it in your Telegram settings.

worker.py

YOUR_DB_PATH​

If you want to send automatically some messages on your channel you must have a Database where your bot can go to get message’s information to send.
If you didn’t use a DB don’t worry you can use DB Browser for SQLite, which is extremely user-friendly.
When you have downloaded your preferred SW create a database and copy your database path into the python program.

your_db_table​

Open your database with your preferred SW and create a Table. If you never sen a database table you can think that you have a Database where you can have a lot of sections, so you have a section that it is a specific part of your database, as your info for the messages.
In the table, you must create some sub-sections where you will insert your affiliate information, so your data.

• DatabaseName Your Database
    • InfoForMessages Different sections
      • image Single url image
      • oldprice
      • price
      • title
      • url
    • SomeElse
    • SomeElse

YOUR_CHANNEL_ID​

You must change it with your channel id. You can find this info by clicking your you channel settings.
If your channel have this link: https://t.me/AliExpress_Offers_40_55_NoNameoN your channel id is @AliExpress_Offers_40_55_NoNameoN

Link utili
TitleLink
RepoWebSite
BotBot
All my channelsChannel
Under 10$Channel
10$ … 25$Channel
25$ … 40$Channel
40$ … 55$Channel

Problems​

If you have problems you can create an issue on issues section.​

Credits​

If you like my repo please release a star on the top :)

Download