Discussione The philosophy of PERFECTION countering play-style

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

AuroraFromPT

Utente Bronze
2 Agosto 2018
INTRODUCTION

As the TOP 1 1v1 Body Warrior in the World, I have read different philosophical insights about spiritualism and I believe it to pertain to the world of Metin2 . Of course, this is only a philosophical approach to the game and there is no way I even come close to my play-style like this.

PERFECT COUNTERING AND PLAYING STYLE

The most advanced style of playing favors formlessness so that it can assume all forms end, and since it has NO STYLE, advanced duelling and countering techniques uses all ways and is bound by none and, likewise, uses any techniques or means which serves its end. In this art, efficiency is anything that scores.

Expression of countering/techniques are not developed through the practice of form, yet form is a part of expression. The greater (expression) is not found in the lesser (expression) but the lesser is found within the greater. Having "no style", then does not mean having no form. Having "no form" evolves from having form. "No form" is the higher, individual expression.

The most advanced styles of countering, all techniques are to be FORGOTTEN and the unconscious is to be left alone to handle all situations. The techniques will assert its wonders automatically or spontaneously. To understand each other better, if you have no technique, is like you have ALL techniques.

METHOD OF LEARNING THIS TECHNIQUE

To learn the most advanced styles of countering, emphasis must be placed on UNDERSTANDING, don't try to imitate or to learn it with memory, it is useless. When you understand the intention of these advanced styles of playing, you can apply it in any situation. Even if you forget it totally, it will not be a problem. When duelling an opponent, the more you forget, the less you will be obstructed by the original styles of countering.

The knowledge and skill that you have achieved are meant to be forgotten so you can be comfortable in every situation. Learning is important but don't become its slave. Any style, however worthy or desirable,it becomes a drugs when the mind is obsessed by it.

Countering is literally a form of individual expression. Techniques and forms are TOOLS to achieve this goal, once you have achieved it,, the tool must be abolished. Everything you have learned in the past is forgotten, but it is still with you it has become one thing with your entire being, it's like a second nature.

CONCLUSIONS

It is of course impossible to learn the style of countering like me, because I know it perfectly, and no one can hard work and be dedicated like me.
Remember, the mind is limitless, one's unconsciousness is the key.

ITALIAN VERSION:

INTRODUZIONE

Come TOP 1 1v1 Body Warrior nel Mondo, ho letto diverse intuizioni filosofiche sullo spiritualismo e credo che appartengano al mondo di Metin2. Naturalmente, questo è solo un approccio filosofico al gioco e non c'è modo nemmeno di avvicinarmi al mio stile di gioco come questo.

STILE DI CONTATTO E DI GIOCO PERFETTO

Lo stile di gioco più avanzato favorisce l'assenza di forma, in modo che possa assumere tutte le forme e, poiché NON HA LO STILE, le tecniche avanzate di duello e contrasto usano tutti i modi e non sono vincolate a nessuno e, allo stesso modo, usano qualsiasi tecnica o mezzo che serva alla sua fine . In questa arte, l'efficienza è tutto ciò che segna.

L'espressione di contromisure / tecniche non si sviluppa attraverso la pratica della forma, eppure la forma è una parte dell'espressione. La maggiore (espressione) non si trova nel minore (espressione) ma la minore si trova all'interno della maggiore. Avere "senza stile", quindi, non significa non avere alcuna forma. Avere "nessuna forma" si evolve dall'avere una forma. "Nessuna forma" è l'espressione individuale più alta.

Gli stili più avanzati di contrattacco, tutte le tecniche devono essere DIMENTICATE e l'inconscio deve essere lasciato da solo per gestire tutte le situazioni. Le tecniche asseriranno le sue meraviglie automaticamente o spontaneamente. Per capirsi meglio, se non hai una tecnica, è come se avessi TUTTE le tecniche.

METODO DI APPRENDIMENTO DI QUESTA TECNICA

Per apprendere gli stili più avanzati di contrasto, l'enfasi deve essere posta sulla COMPRENSIONE, non cercare di imitare o di apprenderla con la memoria, è inutile. Quando capisci l'intenzione di questi stili avanzati di gioco, puoi applicarlo in qualsiasi situazione. Anche se lo dimentichi totalmente, non sarà un problema. Quando si duella un avversario, più si dimentica, meno si sarà ostruiti dagli stili di contromossa originali.

Le conoscenze e le abilità che hai raggiunto sono destinate ad essere dimenticate, così puoi stare tranquillo in ogni situazione. L'apprendimento è importante ma non diventare schiavo. Qualsiasi stile, per quanto degno o desiderabile, diventa una droga quando la mente ne è ossessionata.

Il contrasto è letteralmente una forma di espressione individuale. Tecniche e forme sono STRUMENTI per raggiungere questo obiettivo, una volta raggiunto, lo strumento deve essere abolito. Tutto ciò che hai imparato in passato è dimenticato, ma è ancora con te è diventato una cosa sola con tutto il tuo essere, è come una seconda natura.

CONCLUSIONI

Ovviamente è impossibile imparare lo stile del contrasto come me, perché lo conosco perfettamente, e nessuno può lavorare sodo e dedicarsi come me.
Ricorda, la mente è senza limiti, la tua incoscienza è la chiave.

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.