Discussione Mdatr

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Kasimashi

Utente Bronze
16 Dicembre 2011
Ciao ,

come creare un file mdatr ?

Grazie in anticipo

---------- Post added 20-02-12 at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was 19-02-12 at 15:41 ----------

up !!

---------- Post added 21-02-12 at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was 20-02-12 at 20:11 ----------

up !!

A che vuoi che gli serva :\
Purtroppo non so aiutarti, aspetta qualcuno che sa farci con mappe e client

Ultima modifica:
I want to create my mdatr for my building.
I posted this message on elitepvp too ; and he said.

Originally Posted by Anohros
Hey,

a editor for the model-collision-file isn't there.

Not one apart from me know the file-structure insofar I know.

File-structure:
Code:

[HEADER] [DESC] [COUNT OF COLLISION-MESHES] [COUNT OF HEIGHT-PLANES][COLLISION-MESH]: [TYPE] [DESC] [POSITION X] [POSITION Y] [POSITION Z] (TYPE == 0) # PLANE-MESH [SCALE X] [SCALE Y] (TYPE == 2) # SPHERE-MESH [RADIUS] (TYPE == 3) # CYLINDER-MESH [RADIUS] [LENGTH] [QUATERNION X] [QUATERNION Y] [QUATERNION Z] [QUATERNION W][HEIGHT-PLANE]: [DESC] [COUNT OF VERTICES] # TRIANGLE LIST [VERTICES]I will release an editor within next weeks.

I hope it was helpful and in case of questions don't use translator.

MfG.
Anohros

Can you explain us how did get this "file-structure" source code, and whit what kind of software you have already seen these files extension .mdatr ?

i guess its something similar to .attr files for maps setting (on the server side), please give us more information about the file structure you gave above, so we can keep seeking solutions with while you are doing the "editor".

Hi Kasimashi, i think there is no one that can explain all how to create these files xD
I don't find anything into the web :omfg:
You can "recycle" another mdatr if you can't create it xD

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.