Utente Emerald
31 Maggio 2022
Ultima modifica:
INTELID - HYIP online dal 2/11/2023

https://intelid.co?ref=zizzoprofit

piano di deposito:
- 2.25% ogni giorno per 18 giorni - minimo deposito 35 $
deposito indietro al termine del piano

processori:epaycore - perfectmoney - payeer - bitcoin - litecoin - dogecoin - ethereum - bitcoincash - dash - usdt - tron - bnb
pagamento: instant, minimo 0.10 $ (per crypto consultare home della piattaforma)
referral comm: 5% - 2% - 1%

INVESTIRE POCO, RITIRARE SPESSO...si consiglia di spendere solo ciò che ci si può permettere di perdere

deposito.JPG

intelid.JPG

Due to an unexpected halt in our queue processing system at the server level, there has been a delay in recent payouts. This situation is unique in that the system can only be restarted via the hosting admin panel, which is accessible solely from a designated IP address and PC at our company's office.

Immediate Steps Taken:
Understanding the importance of timely payouts, I have personally taken the responsibility to resolve this matter. However, due to an unforeseen and urgent need to travel across the country, my access to the office has been temporarily delayed.

Resolution Timeline:
I am currently making all efforts to return to the office and anticipate having access to the admin panel within the next few hours. Rest assured, restarting the queue process is my utmost priority upon arrival.

Our Apologies and Assurance:
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and anxiety this delay may have caused. Please know that we are fully committed to rectifying this issue as swiftly as possible. We understand the importance of reliable and timely payouts, and we are doing everything in our power to ensure that normal operations are resumed at the earliest.

Looking Forward:
Once the system is back up and running, we expect all delayed payouts to be processed promptly. We want to assure you that there is no reason for concern regarding the security or reliability of your payouts. This incident, while regrettable, is an isolated one, and we are taking measures to prevent any such occurrences in the future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Your trust in our services is invaluable, and we are committed to upholding it. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.