Dedicato [International] | FinalShape

In order to post your server on Inforge, you must place the Inforge logo on the server site. Click here for more instructions on this. Once you have edited your site check this box and proceed to publish your server. Our staff will proceed to verify what you have stated. You have placed the Inforge logo on your site
  1. I confirm that I did
check_favicon_pserver_eng
Sito Web
Sito Web
Discord
Discord
Download
Scarica il client

FinalShape

Utente Iron
14 Ottobre 2022
5vAn6KV.png

hVSJeVP.png

SCAM SERVER IT WAS WESTNOS OPENED UNDER ANOTHER NAME.. YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE AND THE SERVER CLOSED IN 1/2M AND REOPEN UNDER ANOTHER NAME
You said well, this is the old WestNos where my friend Ghost and I bought the server to try this project, as you can see if you enter the discord you will find the old founder who is now our DEV and helps us where we dont know work, we don't hide behind fake profiles like 80% of founders do who close after 2 months and reopen with fake profiles, with us everything was clear and clearly visible to everyone, the site is temporarily the same because the domain was paid for and we preferred to invest in other things, the players who played westnos and purchased coins were all refunded, before badmouthing people because this is what people know how to do, think about it and don't act to discredit people you don't know.

• Mi piace
Reazioni: FinalShape