Middleschool Original N2 - S2 community Nethara 70%PvM 30%PvP Lv.105 Max. 13.06.2021 20:00 Spanish time. (International Server)

ErichDucke

Utente Silver
11 Luglio 2013
Ultima modifica:
The nethara community expands and we open our second server! With more than 1 year on our Newschool server, now we will start a second server more focused on the basic oldschool and PvM difficulty

Web community: https://nethara2.com
Web Original N2: https://original.nethara2.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/89J6KQJ
Download Now available on website Original.
Register account: ONLINE
Opening server: 13.06.2021 - 20:00 spanish time

84ca6529ea.png

The nethara community expands and we open our second server! With more than 1 year on our Newschool server, now we will start a second server more focused on the basic oldschool and PvM difficulty

Web community: https://nethara2.com
Web Original N2: https://original.nethara2.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/89J6KQJ
Download Now available on website Original.
Register account: 11.06.2021
Opening server: 13.06.2021 - 20:00 spanish time

pres_old_nethara_en.png
I will come to try it, good luck @ErichDucke! It doesn't load the presentation, repost ;)

Ultima modifica:
Thanks so much, you are welcome :D @Thomas Shelby

I can see the presentation without a problem, what does it give you?

cc21316430.png

Messaggio unito automaticamente:

New effects of abilities on all characters and magic.

In addition, every week we will release new outfits, outfits for weapons and hairstyle in the item shop (Permanents without time.) And with bonus of 10% monsters all.

Every week the new outfits that come out will be on sale

107171d8ad.gif

af0a7267e0.gif

Thanks so much, you are welcome :D @Thomas Shelby

I can see the presentation without a problem, what does it give you?

cc21316430.png

Messaggio unito automaticamente:

New effects of abilities on all characters and magic.

In addition, every week we will release new outfits, outfits for weapons and hairstyle in the item shop (Permanents without time.) And with bonus of 10% monsters all.

Every week the new outfits that come out will be on sale

107171d8ad.gif

af0a7267e0.gif
Look bro!

Allegati

• Immagine 2021-06-10 201129.png
    Immagine 2021-06-10 201129.png
    211.7 KB · Visualizzazioni: 33
the presentation is not completely translated into English, and this is enough for me to change my mind about the veracity of internationality.

I'm quite sure as soon as server start people will write Spanish in the game chat. it smell like a fake international

the presentation is not completely translated into English, and this is enough for me to change my mind about the veracity of internationality.

I'm quite sure as soon as server start people will write Spanish in the game chat. it smell like a fake international
It is true that the server is of Hispanic origin, but each language we have is translated by the client and the NPCs by 95%, english, PT or Ro

The little that is not translated are NPC's names and some system names, but texts, object names, descriptions etc ... are translated in each language

And regarding the community, because a large part that we attract is Hispanic.

126518a0cd.jpg

It is true that the server is of Hispanic origin, but each language we have is translated by the client and the NPCs by 95%, english, PT or Ro

The little that is not translated are NPC's names and some system names, but texts, object names, descriptions etc ... are translated in each language

And regarding the community, because a large part that we attract is Hispanic.

126518a0cd.jpg

Yeah, but, tell me something, will it be one of those servers where everyone in the chat will write Spanish or will it be a real international where you have to write ONLY English?

I want to know this... the poorly translated description already bothers me

Well, if you enter any forum of any community you will see that we have paid advertising to attract people of any language, now it is not our fault if more German or Spanish people enter, we do not decide who enters or who does not, we welcome everyone @Anthonrau

Well, if you enter any forum of any community you will see that we have paid advertising to attract people of any language, now it is not our fault if more German or Spanish people enter, we do not decide who enters or who does not, we welcome everyone @Anthonrau
you are not answering my question...

I just want to know, is this a REAL international server or is it fake.

Will I only see messages in Spanish in the game chat or will it be mandatory (as it should be) to write in English?

Everyone can write in their language through the chat, this is not a dictatorship to dictate which language to use for the chat, the client and the web are already translated into 4 different languages.

Everyone can write in their language through the chat, this is not a dictatorship to dictate which language to use for the chat, the client and the web are already translated into 4 different languages.
Ok after reading this it is clear that you have no idea how to manage an international server.

I highly recommend Italians to open their eyes, I was banned from their discord channel just for expressing an opinion about the language and the missing translation of the site.

good luck, greet you.

Skill che durano 130 secondi e 260 a p quindi ogni secondo devi scendere per rifarti la skill,così anche con entrambi le shamy a p...torre dei demoni che ti butta fuori random... e sono solo al 66... PER ORA SCONSIGLIO

International servev with an international s**t translation. You dare to write "international server" when 90% of your players will be from Spain or Pourtugal. I will try the server just for fun but change the title please.

54530a87f4.png

IMPORTANT: Close the client and reopen PLAY.exe to update it!

PatchNotes:

- Added to the ItemShop the Accessories section.
- Added pets to the Mounts section.
- Improved Dragon Smaug Mount. 15 speed attack, 20 attack value, 30 monster.
- New Angel guardian drop stole on Jax and Annabelle.
- New Baby Ganesha PVM pet.
- New Toxic Nightmare Dungeon.
- New Stole Toxic Scythes.
- New Toxic glitters.
- New Pack of Outfits / hairstyles / weapons Toxic Nightmare skins. (Permanent in itemshop.)
- New Pack of Outfits / hairstyles / weapons Toxic Nightmare skins. (With time to drop from nightmare boss.)
- New Spider pets Terry and Arane Princess. (War.)

New Angel Guardian Stole

Stole obtainable from bosses Annabelle and Jax in Colosseum Challenge.

Bonus Stole max. +4

- 2000 HP.
- 7% Res. poison

6d946b7a14.png

Pet Baby Ganesha

7d7d2eb3d8.png

This pet is focused on the PVM, we can achieve it by evolving our Smaug Female and Male pets with objects from Smaug and Ganesha.

To evolve it we must move our pets Smaug to the NPC Gandalf that is located in cities 1 of each kingdom.

It has a 50% chance of success, important note: if the pet fails, it is not lost, we only lose the objects and the yang.

Bonus Baby Ganesha:

- 10 attack speed.
- 5% Resistance skill.
- 10 Monster Strength.

f3ae8bb2e5.png

Nightmare Toxic Dungeon

To go to this new dungeon we must click on the green eye of the mini map He will ask us for a Nightmare Pass obtainable in the Gaya Market or in the last boss of Demon Island.

Bonus Dungeon

-Force animals.
- Monster force.
- Poisoning for the Metins.
- Avoid arrows.
- Magic resistance.
- Skill resistance.

Toxic Set

New pack of outfits, hairstyles and skins for weapons of the nightmares dungeon.

Permanent: At the ITEMSHOP.
In time: Killing the Nightmare Boss.

New Weapon and Armor Toxic Glow Pack.

Achievable in the Nightmare Boss and ItemShop.

615f6fb2f6.gif

New Toxic Scythe Stole

Evolution of the Guardian Angel stole with objects from the Toxic Nightmare dungeon, once we have it evolved, they will give it to us to the maximum.

7b0ee9d0c4.png

New pets Terry & Arane

199bcde5c1.png

Pet Terry

- Achievable in the Toxic Nightmare Boss.
- Bonus: all defenses races 5%.
- Time: 14 days.

Pet Arane

- Achievable by evolution of Terry.
- Bonus: all defenses races 10%.
- Time: 28 days.