Offline OriginalMT2 (NON DONATIONS)

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Sito Web
Sito Web
Download
Scarica il client

hakemgg

Utente Iron
2 Marzo 2023
Server Name: Original MT2
Open channels: 4 functional channels
Max level: 250
Status points: 175

The server runs [24]x[24] hours a day.

Server website: https://originalmt2.com/
Server Forum:
Client: https://originalmt2.com/download

Experience rate: 1000%
Yang rate: 1000%
Item Rate : 1000%

Server details: OriginalMt2 is a medium pvm-pvp server with max lvl 250 NON DONATIONS! Opened on 01/02/2023, at the beginning of the server the player receives items of lvl 1 +9. School box containing PVM weapon - armor skins (bandit set) + bonus from staff members consisting of MD, GoldBar (5pcs x 500kk), add and change bonus 6/7.
There are 9 maps to grow for each level 0-250 and at the middle you drop upp-rui for items.
There are 7 dungeons from lvl 40-250 where you drop armor, accessories, weapons and special upps such as MD (the last 2 dungeons 50MD x1).
Everything in the item shop can be crafted in the game, but can also be bought with MD made in dungeons.
Events: Hide, number, ox, pvm event, world boss daily (random will be announced on discord)

Event details:

Game team: Monday: Stone event in Seungryong Valley at 20:00 CET Time.
Tuesday: Double Yang Drop at 16:00 CET Time for 24h.
Wednesday: Moonlight event from 8:00 at 13:00 and 20:00 at 01:00 CET Time.
Thursday: Hexagonal event from 8:00 at 13:00 and 20:00 at 01:00 CET Time.
Friday: Letters event from 8:00 at 13:00 and 20:00 at 01:00 CET Time.
Friday: World Boss in Seungryong Valley at 20:00 CET Time.
Saturday: Double Exp at 16:00 CET Time for 48h.
Sunday: Empire War at 18:00 CET Time.
Sunday: Stone event in Seungryong Valley at 20:00 CET Time.
Sunday: World Boss in Seungryong Valley at 20:00 CET Time.

Game Team: [OWN]Lilith
[OWN]Reina
[GM] Lucifer
[GM] Neighborhood
[H]Hallow
[H]Hakem

WwXX9zX.png

BGbwzVA.png

MKovBZv.png

S07yUKQ.png

7lGwP75.png

PjF9oUj.png

Mn7eDYI.png

gi0EBCO.png

xD6s6dY.png

aLqywBu.png

0h5BrXE.png

yn3db41.png

zCCdfOJ.png

Ho provato il server prima ancora che venisse pubblicato qui su inforge ma ho sempre avuto dei dubbi sulla qualità del server e sull'hosting in generale, mi spiego meglio. Siamo tutti abituati che quando raccogliamo i drop da terra è quasi istantaneo, in questo server dal momento che tu clicchi per raccogliere a che raccoglie passano circa 3 secondi, ora immaginate di dover fare migliaia e migliaia di metin e aspettare ogni volta quei 3/5 secondi per raccogliere, è stressante!
Ho notato anche che i mob diventano invisibili quando tu ci sei vicino, credo che questo sia fatto per evitare lag, ma dammi la possibilità di poter giocare anche vedendo tutti i mob, perché non tutti hanno gli stessi gusti e non tutti hanno 2,50€ di pc.
Infine, l'ultima chicca che l'ho scoperta solo qualche minuto prima che quittassi definitivamente il server, ho scoperto che per migliorare l'arma del 115 (che si uppa dalle armi 75), serve un item che droppa il dungeon del 175 e del 200, cosa ovviamente ridicola in quanto non ha senso a sto punto farmi uppare l'arma al 115 se comunque devo aspettare almeno il livello 175.
Per questi motivi, e tanti altri che non ho menzionato altrimenti venivano 2000 righe e non è il caso, ho deciso di mollare il server. Spero che lo staff farà qualcosa per migliorare il lag e sistemare qualcosa nel server, buona fortuna!

• Mi piace
Reazioni: hakemgg
I tried the server before it was even posted here on inforge but I always had doubts about the quality of the server and hosting in general, let me explain. We are all used to that when we collect drops from the ground it is almost instantaneous, in this server since you click to collect it takes about 3 seconds, now imagine having to do thousands and thousands of metins and wait for those 3/5 each time seconds to collect, it's stressful!
I also noticed that the mobs become invisible when you are close to them, I think this is done to avoid lag, but give me the possibility to be able to play even seeing all the mobs, because not everyone has the same tastes and not everyone has 2.50 € of pcs.
Finally, the last gem that I discovered just a few minutes before I quit the server definitively, I discovered that to improve the 115 weapon (which is upped from 75 weapons), you need an item that drops the 175 dungeon and of 200, which is obviously ridiculous as it doesn't make sense at this point to have the weapon upped to 115 if in any case I have to wait for at least level 175.
For these reasons, and many others that I haven't mentioned otherwise there would be 2000 rows and it's not the case, I decided to quit the server. I hope the staff will do something to improve the lag and fix something in the server, good luck!
Hello and thank you for the review. The server benefited from a lot of changes after the purchase. Regarding the monsters that are invisible, yes they will remain invisible to reduce the lag of the server and the lag of the player, because not everyone can afford a high-performance computer..., and what you say about 3-5 seconds to collect a drop is not it's true, the drop is about 1 second. The item for the evolution of level 75 weapons are dropable at dungeon lv 70-127, 127-150, 150-175, 175-200, 200-225, 225-250.
We were waiting for you on the server to see what has changed. Good luck and have fun.
Dearly,
[H]Hakem

Hello and thank you for the review. The server benefited from a lot of changes after the purchase. Regarding the monsters that are invisible, yes they will remain invisible to reduce the lag of the server and the lag of the player, because not everyone can afford a high-performance computer..., and what you say about 3-5 seconds to collect a drop is not it's true, the drop is about 1 second. The item for the evolution of level 75 weapons are dropable at dungeon lv 70-127, 127-150, 150-175, 175-200, 200-225, 225-250.
We were waiting for you on the server to see what has changed. Good luck and have fun.
Dearly,
[H]Hakem

Non ho mai detto che i mob non debbano essere invisibili, ho detto che non tutti hanno pc di bassa qualità e sarebbe una cosa buona dare la possibilità al giocatore di scegliere se li vuole invisibili o no, a me personalmente non piace che siano invisibili, ma questo potrebbe essere un gusto personale.
Riguardo l'altro problema, l'item di cui parlavo è questo
image.png
ed ho chiesto ad uno staffer chiamato "[OWN]Lilith" che mi ha detto appunto che avrei droppato l'item nel dungeon Owl e Plant, che sono rispettivamente di livello 150-175 e 175-200.
Non so se quello staffer mi abbia trollato o voleva solo essere simpatico dicendo qualcosa di sbagliato, ma probabilmente una descrizione sotto il nome dell'item o una wiki (com'è possibile che esistono ancora oggi server senza wiki in game?) aiuterebbe tantissimo i giocatori, ma purtroppo in questo server non esiste ne una descrizione dove spiega dove ottenere gli item ne una wiki.
Invece riguardo ai "tempi di raccolta degli item a terra" si, è migliorato molto. Ora è molto più veloce, a differenza di prima che era molto lento e richiedeva tanto tempo dal drop alla raccolta.

Adesso i fun pvp sono diventati TryHardPvP
I 6/7 sono infattibilissimi, non c'è mercato, non si può fare quasi niente al riguardo
I costi non guardateli, tanto i soldi sono facilissimi da fare, ma in un fun pvp dove devi tryhardare male (e non avere una vita sociale) per uppare tutto mi sembra esagerato
NON consigliato per niente

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.