Offline Lunaris2 - Become a Legend| SERVER START 04.11.2023 LV MAX 105 | International

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
In order to post your server on Inforge, you must place the Inforge logo on the server site. Click here for more instructions on this. Once you have edited your site check this box and proceed to publish your server. Our staff will proceed to verify what you have stated. You have placed the Inforge logo on your site
  1. I confirm that I did
check_favicon_pserver_eng
Sito Web
Sito Web
Discord
Discord
Download
Scarica il client

Pisti

Utente Iron
22 Luglio 2023
Ultima modifica:
hjIpU2K.jpg
It's time for us to announce the opening of our server, which will take place at the end of this month!

The most important thing is that on our server every class is balanced in PvP and also PvM

Hi @Pisti on inforge.net you can only use the Italian or English language, I ask you for the English translation of the links and the sentence in Romanian. Thank you

REGISTRATIONS GO LIVE ON:
03.11.2023 AT 19:00 !

Attention, Warriors!

The battlefront is being set and you're the key player! Ensure you download the client and to be part of this exhilarating journey. Mark your clocks, because registrations for the Lunaris2 will swing open precisely 2 hours before the grand opening. Don't miss this crucial step to claim your spot in the legends.

Tick-tock, the countdown is on!

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.