DDoS mitigation, Security, FreeBSD/Linux Administration, SEO

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Shogun1337

Utente Iron
31 Agosto 2022
Welcome to my service portfolio. I am mostly a self-taught systems administrator, with many years real-world experience in FreeBSD, Linux, MySQL, Nginx, Apache and many third party tools. I have also experience in many other fields, from copywriting to marketing, services which you would not find elsewhere here.

You can contact me by e-mail: [email protected] or discord: Shogun#5154
I speak english, spanish, romanian, portuguese and polish.

Stop DDoS

Prevention and mitigation

Are you being blackmailed to pay money to some script kiddie for "protection"? Do you worry about your project going down before it even starts? Get in touch with me and I will make sure no one can thwart your plans. My protection measures can be of the preventive kind but I can also analyse ongoing attacks and take the necessary actions on the fly and work in emergency situations or stay up all night if necessary until your server is free of trouble.

With over twenty attacks neutralized for my customers so far, I can boast a 100% success rate for this service.

Security

If you're new to the world of *nix, or simply want to keep your server safe for future projects, I will help you do so through AnyDesk & Discord, covering all or part of this topics, directly on your VPS, VM or dedicated server's shell through Putty running on your desktop.

• Keeping your OS and applications up to date.
  • Setting up SSH key authentication to instantly login to Putty or WinSCP while improving your server's security at the same time.
  • PF/UFW Firewall: avoid exposing vulnerable services such as MySQL or DB. Use Navicat through SSH, keeping port 3306 closed to outsiders.
  • Setting up MariaDB (or MySQL on demand)
  • OS performance tweaks for VM
  • Setting up NGINX and routing it securely through Cloudflare without exposing your IP to direct attacks

an overview of the security model I implement

Copy of Untitled Diagram-Page-2.png

Server administration

I'm available for custom scripting and configuration needs, here are some examples:

• Create automated backups of your files or database and automatically store them in a safe place;
  • Optimize your MySQL / MariaDB server for the best performance;
  • Prepare your file or patch server for high loads;
  • Monitor the RAM, CPU and I/O load of all your servers through a single page and get alerts for certain events such as a service going down;
  • Set up your very own VPN server for you and your team to access your internal resources with a static IP;
  • Set up your very own free and self hosted team chat, Slack style, for improved privacy;
  • Set up your own mail server with unlimited domains for ultimate privacy and control;
  • Set up your own Google Drive style cloud file storage;

SEO and FB/Google Ads

Is your website not showing up in searches, even when searching for your name itself? Let's get that fixed so you can get a regular stream of free, organic search traffic instead of relying on paid campaigns and influencers.

And if that is not enough, I can run your Google and Facebook Ads campaigns, having years long experience in online game advertising for several companies.

Recurring services

Do you have frequent needs for server administration tasks? Want your set up to be in top condition all the time? You can hire my services on an ongoing, monthly basis. Possibility of invoicing.

• Mi piace
Reazioni: King Gherusio
Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.