Offline delete please

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
In order to post your server on Inforge, you must place the Inforge logo on the server site. Click here for more instructions on this. Once you have edited your site check this box and proceed to publish your server. Our staff will proceed to verify what you have stated. You have placed the Inforge logo on your site
  1. I confirm that I did
check_favicon_pserver_eng
Sito Web
Sito Web
Discord
Discord
Download
Scarica il client
1681390651219.png

Comunque, di solito, l'epic è viola e il leggendario è rosso

ItKXrAh.png

Registrazioni Torneo PVP Aperte
Tutte le informazioni le trovate sul nostro server Discord.
PREMI SUDDIVISI IN BASE AL LIVELLO
15-60: KING ARMOUR and 150 Dragon Coins
61-89: KING ARMOUR and 350 Dragon Coins
90-104: KING ARMOUR and 450 Dragon Coins
105-120: KING ARMOUR and 1050 Dragon Coins

Dear players, we want to announce a new server with an equal start for everyone. Due to the problems that were at the opening, many players gave up on the server, now we promise you a perfect opening! Server2 is a speed server based on the official Solana Server. You have the chance to evolve much faster through the lens of profitable events active 24/24 You have the chance after the merger to compete on an equal footing with the oldest players from the official server. The Grand Opening Sat. 08/07/2023 and the merger will take place 3 weeks after the opening.

Giocavo nel server 1 ero arrivato quasi ad end game solo che per causa pc rotto ho dovuto smettere, oggi torno col PC da gaming a nerdare pesantemente ci vediamo stasera

il server sembra essere molto carino, l'unico problema è il client. Non si riesce a settare una risoluzione a tutto schermo o quasi e quando si uccidono i mobb lagga da far schifo.

• Mi piace
Reazioni: Germano95
Sperate che non decidano di svuotarvi gli account, io dopo 1 mese di stop sul server 1 son tornato vuoto. E non sono così scemo da tenere la stessa password per tutti i server/farmi fregare.

• Incredibile
Reazioni: Mr Pool
Server chill nel quale si riescono a fare soldi ad ogni livello, richiede tempo per item final come i guardian ed i serpent, ma per il resto a parer mio per le quality of life che offre, e per la prontezza dello staff ad applicare i fix ed a bannare la gente( [SA]Capone miete decine di vittime ogni pomeriggio per bot,vendita yang etc) posso dire che come server per ora è un 7.5/10.

Dear players, I want to announce a new server in which all new players who want to start playing Solana will have a much faster chance to evolve their characters, the new server will be available for 30 days and after 30 days the server will merge with the current server.Once the new server opens, x2 new events will be available for both serversWhy did we decide to open a new server?Because we invest money in promotion for nothing, all players who want to start want a fresh start and we want to offer this.The opening of Server 2 will be on 30/09/2023, during this period we will solve all the problems reported on the server and we will start massive promotion everywhere

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.