Dedicated-Premium My Server VexDaleRP

Majyor369

Utente Iron
27 Agosto 2020
Hi, i am Majyor_369, this is also my IGN (Minecraft Username of my main account).
Well, I am here to sponsor my beta version of my Mc server that is always in a continue developing to make it more beautiful, in fact I am working on it since 3 months, and interesting, this server is a Role-play one (sorry for my bad English spelling, I am Italian). About it, this server has his own discord server, a shop site (to view it u need to go in the game and time /buy) and a forum website. The server name is VexDaleRP, settled in the Medieval Age, one of my favorite of the History.
Also, I need more staff able to help me with managing the server with custom plugins, 3D models and maps, like amazing builders and my server needs so much a lot players, that can join in the big Medieval Era, living their own personal experiences and epic adventures! I feel like with more support and more players, my server will be able to grow and be one of the funniest and amazing, but this can't be possible if it keeps being alone and empty of the one of the important figures, with are the Players and the Staff Team and other Teams!!! When do you join on discord server and in the Minecraft one, just discord message me privately (Xandria#4227) about you joining in the Minecraft server, so I can change something and give you more details about the server, cause I can't guarantee my total disposability on the server, cause the different time zones. Before chosing to be a staff, be sure to read on the forum, in the Staff Application format, the rules and the methods to get accepted and what kind of staff are available. Also, be sure to read in the Informations section, everything about the server info about "In Character Sections (IC)"!!!

Discord Server: Forum Website: In the forum the players can apply to be staffs member, and also much more, they can apply for particular roles in the kingdoms and in general, just find on the forum the needed application format and to fill the format in the desired application roster.
Server Name: VexDaleRP
Server IP: vexdalerp.apexmc.co
Server Type: With server IP port and a server normal IP
Server Version: 1.15.2
Max Slot: 300 Players (it can change in base of how much players we will have in future)
Server File: Bukkit 1.15.2
Game Modalities: Roleplay, Adventure, Survival, Economy, Nations, Medieval, Fantasy, and much more...
GameStatus: Always online (rarely offline, only if it is under maintenance)
Server Immage:
7EF321FC-0DA4-4598-B65A-1A7FBCACE4A5_4_5005_c.jpeg

FA367AF3-6E5C-46BF-B114-FD54137715D2_4_5005_c.jpeg