Offline WoM2 Odyssey - A path to Aurora - Speed Server - 14.12.2020

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
miraccomando andateci tutti e farmate molto, cosi quando vi uniscono abbassate tutti i prezzi e compro tutta la roba a meno <3

With boss @Clairmont here I'm asking to all Italian community to join this server even if I played 2 years in Aurora. Later when the merge will come out and all random player will left I will buy all with gm taxes xEuro from each Italian bad medium player.
5000€ budget let's go guys, play 2 month to feed me after fusion

With boss @Clairmont here I'm asking to all Italian community to join this server even if I played 2 years in Aurora. Later when the merge will come out and all random player will left I will buy all with gm taxes xEuro from each Italian bad medium player.
5000€ budget let's go guys, play 2 month to feed me after fusion
5000 euro budget? Ahaha

• Love
Reazioni: Goldash
Imagine playing 4years+ straight on a server and pretend to be a good player . omegalyl

We are going to play on ur server for sure . Legendary and fair competition without item shop on server start
Indeed, the itemshop will NOT be opened from the first day, because we want to give everyone the same chance and we're aware of the problems we might face in the opening (attacks and whatnot).
When the server is stable, the itemshop will be, of course, introduced.
Equality and safety first! :frog-hype:

Dear players,

WoM2 Odyssey is looking for promoters!
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel and you're interested in promoting our brand new server?

Minimum requirements:
- 300 subscribers and 1k+ views (for YouTube)
- 25+ viewers in the same time on your stream (for Twitch/Youtube - in average)
- you have a good reputation in Metin2's community - you have a medium level on English, so you're able to communicate and understand messages and rules properly

Opportunities:
- promoting for a wide audience, a well known server in the Metin2 p-servers scene
- receiving a payment (coins / other types of payment based on your promotion value)
- being protected by an anti-stream-snipe rule

How can you apply?
You need to send me the following assets:
- a link of your channel
- an image from analytics with your last videos/streams
- the payment offer (what do you expect to receive)

You can find me on Discord (Clairmont#5012) or at [email protected].

With respect,
WoM team.

i'll hope the horse system will be changed, its absolutely too slow for the actual metin2 panorama.
Più che expare un pet e farlo al 100 e dare pozze che aumentatno l'attacco(si comprano a 2kk l'una e piu o meno si spendono 300-400kk) che ti devono togliere ancora? Direi che è abbastanza facile già cosi

Non è che se tu sei abituato ai server dove inizi con l'esperto e mount 30 mob allora i server seri devono togliere le quest.
We are wom, we want horse medals

Ultima modifica:
Maaah, ho deciso che ci giocherò! Vediamo come va. Anche seeee, con tutta sincerità spero prolunghino la durata del server da 2 mesi a 4 mesi almeno.

Due mesi ho l'impressione sia un po' poco, non trovate? se teniamo conto che il principale esiste da anni.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have decided that I will play it! I want to see how it goes. But, with all sincerity I hope they extend the duration of the server from 2 months to 4 months at least.

I think 2 months it is a bit short, don't you think? considering that the main one existed for years

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.