Offline Mt2Classic - Server launch! 03.05.21 - Pay2Win Abolished The whole ItemShop in ShopCoin GAINABLE ONLY by PLAYING

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Sito Web
Sito Web
Discord
Discord
Download
Scarica il client
Salve, ho provato a scaricare il client ma non non succede nulla dopo aver cliccato il bottone per il download....
ho provato anche con il click destro salvando il link con nome, ma nulla !

qualcuno sa come risolvere???

Salve, ho provato a scaricare il client ma non non succede nulla dopo aver cliccato il bottone per il download....
ho provato anche con il click destro salvando il link con nome, ma nulla !

qualcuno sa come risolvere???
Prova a scrivere su discord, c'è la sezione tech-support, lì sono molto attivi e disponibili.

I'm writing this regarding the recent events that had happened on mt2classic.
Sorry about this post being in english and not on Italian but I'm a spanish speaker.
The 30/06 top1 player of the server 'rose' told me that in order to gain points of the itemshop I could
vote for the server with 50 accounts using VPN, he told me that he was doing that and he could get 50 bonus
changers on 12 days (which actually would be 25 adders or 50 5th bonus adder) , that's such an insane advantage
so I decided to report it to the staff via support ticket on the website without accusing rose to see if they would
do something meanwhile they fix the system so it cannot be abused like that , three days later you could still
vote for itemshop points and of course the players abusing the VPN vote were able to keep abusing so I decided to
post the image of rose telling others to practically cheat on the discord, a lot of the top players (included me) are upset right now
because Staff has decided to don't punish rose on any way for this behaviour, not even a little punishment, nothing. They just said
that further abuse of the system would result in punishment, but the damage is already done.

After the staff announced that, half of the top50 more or less decided to leave, so basically the top 50 of the server right now
consists on players that has left the server, we tried to pressure the staff on leaving if they don't punish rose on any way
because we don't want to play with someone that has cheated but it had no effectk, so we are leaving the server.
It's sad because the server was fun, I spent almost two months playing here and reviving a more or less good experience of
old times metin2, but I just can't stand playing on the same server than someone that has cheated, admitted it and
promoted others to cheat with him. If you want to join the server, join it, but the staff doesn't know how to deal with
drama situations, they rather lose 30 of the most active players of the server than banning a single cheater I hope
soon a server like mt2classic opens but without all the issues this server had, for example there was an issue of
abusing levelling multiple accounts and they took two weeks on fixing it, when it should get fixed asap.

Good server, not bad GMs, horrible Admins that make horrible decisions.

If u are saying the truth, it means that this server doesn't consists of professionality.
U have taken a good choise reporting this sad event.
I started playing since few days and i like the game but if they can't ban a cheater... it will be short-lived
They should at least remove ALL illegal advantages that Rose taken + temporarly ban for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se ciò che dici è vero, allora non vale neanche la pena continuare a giocarci. Significa che non c'è serietà.
Hai fatto la cosa giusta a segnalarlo.
Ho iniziato a giocare da pochi giorni e mi piace ma se neanche bannano un cheater... avrà vita breve.
Dovrebbero almeno rimuovere tutti i vantaggi che rose avuto + un ban temporaneo.

Edited the answer, today at 00:00 [GF]ChainBreaker announced that rose and all VPN abusers were going to get permabanned.
It was sad having to wait two days for a decision that should be instant but its okay.

Come join the server, best oldschool you can find anywhere, I'm sure admins will learn to handle properly the next dramas (but I hope there's no more dramas)

Ultima modifica:
Evento Estivo! Vi aspettiamo in gioco!

Summer Event - Ice cream, icicles and Freezers!

Are you ready to fight the heatwave? The Summer-Event is here!

- Be prepared, the event will run from today to the 15th of August.

- Metin stones will drop Freezers! Fill them up with Icecream Scoops by killing monsters of your level. | You only have 2 hours to fill an active Freezer with as much Icecream Scoops as possible, hurry up! | The more you fill your Freezer the better the reward once you open it! | Prizes will improve massively if you fill them up completely!

- In addition, Ice Cream Metin Stones will have a chance to appear! They have a better Freezer drop percantage. | They also have a small chance to drop Icicles! An Universal Weapon Costume (execpt for Bows) exclusive for the Summer Event! | An Icicle will melt in 7 days, but using a Blessing Scroll and Permafrost(Item Shop) you can make it permanent! | There are 5 flavours! Collect them all!

See you in game!

Evento Estivo! Vi aspettiamo in gioco!

Summer Event - Ice cream, icicles and Freezers!

Are you ready to fight the heatwave? The Summer-Event is here!

- Be prepared, the event will run from today to the 15th of August.
- Metin stones will drop Freezers! Fill them up with Icecream Scoops by killing monsters of your level. | You only have 2 hours to fill an active Freezer with as much Icecream Scoops as possible, hurry up! | The more you fill your Freezer the better the reward once you open it! | Prizes will improve massively if you fill them up completely!
- In addition, Ice Cream Metin Stones will have a chance to appear! They have a better Freezer drop percantage. | They also have a small chance to drop Icicles! An Universal Weapon Costume (execpt for Bows) exclusive for the Summer Event! | An Icicle will melt in 7 days, but using a Blessing Scroll and Permafrost(Item Shop) you can make it permanent! | There are 5 flavours! Collect them all!

See you in game!

Troppi ricordi @Trafalgar™

Evento Nuovi Giocatori!

“Yeah this Server looks awesome, but the start seems a little bit off. I think I can’t start out the way I want to start on a Server, I don’t even have a mount to start, don’t know what to do, and just wandering around doing a running simulator in the early game is just nothing for me…”

If this are the concerns you got with our Server then I’ll be more then happy to invite you to give us another try during the month of August!

We are here to announce, that through the whole month of august we will be running our first “Beginners-Event” on MT2Classic.

While this Event is active, all characters between level 5 and 33 will get access to a special Questline, which will reward you with a weapon to start out, a 24h mount (yes you can hit from the back even without having the combat horse), keep in mind that the time is ticking even if you are not logged in, and the beginner’s pass!
This pass will allow you to drop Beginner’s Box as an alternative drop! (Yes, Thief’s gloves work!) This new box will help you out in the beginning of the game. You will be able to sell some of the items on the market or get some useful items for your character progression in the early stages!

A little sneak peek of the loot of the boxes: Upgrade materials (Even rare ones), +3 stones, 15 minute unremoveable thief gloves and experience rings..etc

Remember all the mobs in your level range will drop these boxes for the whole time of the Event-Period or until you get higher than level 33.

We hope, that our new Beginners-Event will blow away all your concerns you got.

Stay positive and have fun!

See you ingame!

Evento Nuovi Giocatori!

“Yeah this Server looks awesome, but the start seems a little bit off. I think I can’t start out the way I want to start on a Server, I don’t even have a mount to start, don’t know what to do, and just wandering around doing a running simulator in the early game is just nothing for me…”

If this are the concerns you got with our Server then I’ll be more then happy to invite you to give us another try during the month of August!

We are here to announce, that through the whole month of august we will be running our first “Beginners-Event” on MT2Classic.

While this Event is active, all characters between level 5 and 33 will get access to a special Questline, which will reward you with a weapon to start out, a 24h mount (yes you can hit from the back even without having the combat horse), keep in mind that the time is ticking even if you are not logged in, and the beginner’s pass!
This pass will allow you to drop Beginner’s Box as an alternative drop! (Yes, Thief’s gloves work!) This new box will help you out in the beginning of the game. You will be able to sell some of the items on the market or get some useful items for your character progression in the early stages!

A little sneak peek of the loot of the boxes: Upgrade materials (Even rare ones), +3 stones, 15 minute unremoveable thief gloves and experience rings..etc

Remember all the mobs in your level range will drop these boxes for the whole time of the Event-Period or until you get higher than level 33.

We hope, that our new Beginners-Event will blow away all your concerns you got.

Stay positive and have fun!

See you ingame!
Se vuoi un consiglio ha più value mettere una cavalcatura per 4/5 ore che scade se indossata che una da 24 ore

You failed on Epvp and now you are trying here. Unfortunately, besides being a toxic and problematic player, you are also a profound liar. Literally everything you said is a lie. You even went so far as to ask someone to COPY our idea, which we have worked hard on, and this says a lot about you. Our goal is to create a pleasant community, without deeply toxic players. Behavior of this type will never be tolerated. A greeting
? I posted both here and epvo at the same time I didn't post here because I "failed" on epvp

You don't know how to manage this server and Ita pretty clear when the server dies don't dare to say that people don't want oldschool anymore, it had been your entire fault, you fucked up plenty times and nothing I said is false, since I posted it on discord days ago and every player was agreeing to me

? I posted both here and epvo at the same time I didn't post here because I "failed" on epvp

You don't know how to manage this server and Ita pretty clear when the server dies don't dare to say that people don't want oldschool anymore, it had been your entire fault, you fucked up plenty times and nothing I said is false, since I posted it on discord days ago and every player was agreeing to me

Thanks for your prophecies. A greeting

We're happy to announce the latest changelog!

You've been waiting for some unique to Mt2Classic updates and here is the first! We introduce;

The Tower of Despair! This Version of the Devil Tower will have you sweating!
Changes:

What's this? New Content?!
| A new Vein will be introduced - the Jadite vein. Mining it will reward you with Jadite Ore!

- Jadite veins can only be found during normal Devil Tower runs and are fairly rare!

- 100 Jadite ore can be refined into 1 Dark Jadite

- The refined Jedite is needed to enter the Tower of Despair!

| The Tower of Despair is available for climbing! You need to be level 65+ to be teleported to the Tower of Despair! The level 40 restriction for the normal version is unchanged. So, what's different?

- The Tower of Despair is packed with new puzzles for you to solve!

- Better Drop! The Devil King box will drop 3 items instead of 1.

- Better Blacksmith! Upgrading an item will cost more, but the successrate is way higher! (Note: IT CAN STILL FAIL)

- Defeating &%$#*//31 will let you prove your worth! Also his chest will hold 3 items as well.

| Skillbooks will now display their cooldown time.

| Kwan now sells Weapon shinings - they're called "Weapon Effect Scrolls". You can add these scrolls to a weapon like you would add a Spirit Stone, and the weapon shining effect will change.

| 3 New Quests have been added!

- Shabby Pedestrian's favour from level 62

- Tribe Memories from level 61

- Soon's Exchange (enabled monthly)

| You can look forward to a new Competetive Event. Get your Inventories nice and clean

- Some Events like Hyperboss and Boss-Spawn Event have been changed to prevent abuse.

The patch will be applied on the 27th of August

Sneakpeak: We have a very fun update planned for September! We can't call a precise timing for the update so stay tuned! Prepare for never before seen action!

the server is not "classic" or "oldstyle" any longer with ultraboss and shiny metin/pokemon; i had fun 2 months, but the staff s management and mindset is the worst i ve ever seen and it s the first time i quit a server because of 0 faith on the staff. If you like oldfancymt2 and hidden changelog that break any balance between old and new utency, you ll enjoy it

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.