Offline WoM2 - La Leggenda | Internazionale | Online da oltre 8 anni

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
A me va di iniziare però non potendo recuperare i vecchi account ammetto che la fase iniziale di Wom è abbastanza noiosa, utenti che vendono pg/item ci sono? Da 0 mi annoia sinceramente
I soldi per molte cose li puoi fare sin dall' inizio quindi se è quello che ti blocca scaricalo pure perchè sistemi per fare soldi under 35 ce ne sono un sacco.

Stones are falling from the Heaven...soon!

cZlaiE9.png

That's something I can't promise for now. The first step is to find a suitable Italian Moderator that would help us with the community and some translations (guides, updates, promotional ads).
If everything goes well, we will try for sure to find some translators to fully translate the game.
Messaggio unito automaticamente:

82ajAZc.png

Dear Players,

It is time for the most beloved PvP event; The Guild Tournament !!!
At this event players can show their strength and battle tactics to prove they are the best PvP guild !

There will be Four separate Guild Tournaments which will take place in the specified dates at 17:00 CET as it follows:

On 27th March the Low category tournament will begin (LvL 30-59).
On 27th or on 28th March the Medium category tournament will begin (LvL 60-79). ( Will be determined after we close the registrations )
On 28th March the High category tournament will begin (LvL 80-96).
On 29th March the Ultimate category tournament will begin (LvL 97-110).
Registrations for this event are open from this moment until 25th March at 23:00 CET.

More details on the link below:
i've already applied for that position but no one answered me m8... i also re send the e-mail to Alea but still no answer... I mean, are you really trying to search one?

Ultima modifica:
i've already applied for that position but no one answered me m8... i also re send the e-mail to Alea but still no answer... I mean, are you really trying to search one?
Like I said saturday, we're still waiting a few more days to gather some applications. We got yours and a few more guys.
We'll answer soon on all of them.
Messaggio unito automaticamente:

dq1Hqs3.png

Dear players,

Spring is here and so is our seasonal lottery. ☘️ You'll be able to drop Lottery Tickets from any monster in the game during these 7 days (of course from monsters that are within your level range).
We'll have 25 winners! More details on forum.​

NOFEARIT IMPORTANTE:

Ciao a tutti, ci siamo resi conto che alcuni utenti notano una certa inattività della gilda in quanto c'è poca interazione nella chat di gilda o tra vari player. Vogliamo fortemente precisare che abbiamo un canale discord dove trovare:

- Chat generale utilizzata per le varie comunicazioni di gilda
- Chat vocale per rimanere sempre in compagnia e conoscere nuove persone.

- Guide con video che illustrano passo per passo ogni farm, dungeon ecc.

Ci tengo a dire che questa chat vocale conta da 10 a 15 membri attivi al giorno.

Ho scritto questo messaggio semplicemente per dirvi che se in game vedete la gilda poco attiva e perchè lo siamo su discord.

Vi aspettiamo numerosi alla prossima.
Immagine.png

• Mi piace
Reazioni: 5 Di Cuori
Ultima modifica:
Dear players,

This night, on the date of 25th 2020 at 01:00 CET ( 02:00 RO time ) we will start a maintenance with the following reason: migrating the game on a better server machine to support the increased number of players.
The downtime will be for the entire night( for minimum 5 hours )

On this note we want to thank you for the big numbers you keep and for your interest in our community.

Best regards,
The WoM team.

Dear players ,

Not only that the server is now stable and faster than lightspeed ☄ after we changed the machine but you also have 50% more experience for both dynasties until tomorrow evening.

Don't forget that this evening we'll have the first round of the mighty ⚔ Guild Tournament ⚔ and some other surprises on forum!
Stay tunned!

JDgKk7X.png

Hello everybody and welcome to the fight of the century!

The Guild Tournament is approaching and I know you're all betting already on your favorites.
Why not earning something out of your predictions?

Check the link bellow for all the details you need.

More than that, tomorrow starting with 17:00 CET we'll STREAM LIVE the Guild Tournament lvl 97-110.
Be sure you'll be there because it's gonna be awesome! :frog-poggers:

• Mi piace
Reazioni: 5 Di Cuori
Ciao ragazzi, a titolo informativo: perchè non mi trova più il mio account? come se si fosse cancellato

Il server comunque è fatto molto bene ( non a caso è on da 6 anni) e' chiaro che il numero di utenti va preso con le pinze vista comunque la situazione Covid-19. Fatto sta che l'unica cosa che dovrebbero migliorare è o il tempo di respwam metin , o comunque aggiungerne di più. Gli item comunque costano molto e farmare è diventato quasi impossibile ( in villo 2 e campo serpi) perché ci sono i pg farmer che i metin li sciogliono, ragion per cui i new player potrebbero avvilirsi e andarsene.

Il server comunque è fatto molto bene ( non a caso è on da 6 anni) e' chiaro che il numero di utenti va preso con le pinze vista comunque la situazione Covid-19. Fatto sta che l'unica cosa che dovrebbero migliorare è o il tempo di respwam metin , o comunque aggiungerne di più. Gli item comunque costano molto e farmare è diventato quasi impossibile ( in villo 2 e campo serpi) perché ci sono i pg farmer che i metin li sciogliono, ragion per cui i new player potrebbero avvilirsi e andarsene.
@Clairmont decrease the spawn of metins in certain maps please, or/and add a few more posts, again, please.

@Clairmont decrease the spawn of metins in certain maps please, or/and add a few more posts, again, please.
We're bringing tomorrow morning a new channel alongside with our 20.4 Update.
More metins in Yongbi Desert and Giant Wasteland + new metins implemented in HL1.

• Mi piace
Reazioni: DrBeat1926
Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.